Give them a little space where they can play, create, imagine and be themselves!
As a parent you have probably caught your kids playing under the dinning table, under chairs covered with a blanket, in the wardrobe or behind the couch covered with pillows from above.
This means that your kids can turn any corner in the house into their personal place to play alone or with their playmates
- The Castle Play Tent will make your kid's imagination run wild. It also allows children to have unlimited scenarios of playing, the fun will never stop!
- Lightweight and super easy to set up.
- Fits perfectly in any room and is great for outside play. Take it to the Park!
- The front door and mesh windows will keep the unwanted bugs and flies away while making the kids feel they are in a real castle.
- This castle will become a pop up kingdom for your little one whenever it is play time.
- It has two netted windows for ventilation that will keep out pesky bugs if you are using it outside on a warm summer day.
- The inside is spacious enough for more than one kid (41 inch Diameter, 53 inch Height).
Playing in tents promotes creative play, while creative play provides an array of benefits for children’s development.